(hmmm... if only I was in focus...)
pink zipper/ruffle tank: F21;
shorts: Delia's;
sweater: Stage;
socks: Walmart;
bag: F21;
shoes: Wanted;
hair ribbon (bow fell out): waist tie on a thrifted dress.
My boyfriend and I drove around looking for cool things to take pictures of for my photography class. While I took my pictures with my film SLR, he snapped some shots with my digital camera. They are acceptable and therefore appear above :)
*sigh* I wish that I could have the control of being behind the lens while also being in front of it.
As a side note, shortly after this little excursion, my boyfriend ("Madhatter?") drove my poor car into a ditch in the middle of nowhere. Thank you, little muscleman who helped push it out.
As a side note, shortly after this little excursion, my boyfriend ("Madhatter?") drove my poor car into a ditch in the middle of nowhere. Thank you, little muscleman who helped push it out.
Perhaps I will recount the whole event one day, but for now I will leave it at that.
(p.s. I don't post any of my photography because copyright infringement scares me.)
(photo of Madhatter courtesy of C. Young)



1 comment:
SOCKS!
Post a Comment