sweater: Charlotte Russe.
Hmmm. Sorry about the absence of my face in that first one. My camera is set to go off about 5 times after the timer, and sometimes I'm taken by surprise.
Anyway, I wore this to dinner on Friday night. I attended a N.E.T. retreat on Saturday, and my family and I hosted two of the N.E.T. team girls the night before. They were sweet, and the retreat was very well done.
After the retreat, I went to Madhatter's for a movie. He was supposed to make me a birthday dinner, but things came up, so it didn't happen. Instead, we watched Fargo, which was an atrocious movie. It was far too bloody for my liking; I do not recommend it. I beat him up and told him he would never be allowed to pick the movie ever again...
I hope you all had a beautiful weekend. Mine was rainy.
Anyway, I wore this to dinner on Friday night. I attended a N.E.T. retreat on Saturday, and my family and I hosted two of the N.E.T. team girls the night before. They were sweet, and the retreat was very well done.
After the retreat, I went to Madhatter's for a movie. He was supposed to make me a birthday dinner, but things came up, so it didn't happen. Instead, we watched Fargo, which was an atrocious movie. It was far too bloody for my liking; I do not recommend it. I beat him up and told him he would never be allowed to pick the movie ever again...
I hope you all had a beautiful weekend. Mine was rainy.


2 comments:
Amazing outfit! I tried on that skirt one time actually but it looks so much better on you!
Never let the boyfriend decide! They seem to always pick really gory, scary movies! lol
I know, maybe I'm a little too out there sometimes. I get some odd stares but I always just figure its because I live in the suberbs of a conservative city.
Post a Comment