In reply to your comment: I am just the opposite when it comes to undercuts! I'll admit that I've seen some that have gone wrong but when it's done right, I absolutely love it. Kate Lanphear looks beautiful with her hair partially shaved and I'm glad that you agree, especially seeing that you're not a fan of them usually!
Oh, and that pink bow atop your head goes lovely with the black romper.
5 comments:
I think you look cute in it! Could be a staple fall piece with dark tights! :}
Why not?! I think it looks really great on you.
In reply to your comment: I am just the opposite when it comes to undercuts! I'll admit that I've seen some that have gone wrong but when it's done right, I absolutely love it. Kate Lanphear looks beautiful with her hair partially shaved and I'm glad that you agree, especially seeing that you're not a fan of them usually!
Oh, and that pink bow atop your head goes lovely with the black romper.
Keep it, keep it, keep it!!!
you look so adorable!! Seriously!! and you could wear it with cute tights and a cardi in the fall!
I love it!
i say keep it! you can wear it lots of ways. and your headband is awesome!
I like the hairdo and pink headband on you, it exposes your lovely face. The curly long hair doesn't do justice to your beautiful features.
Post a Comment