Saturday, November 22, 2008

Hold on, little Spider Monkey.

Twilight came out this weekend!

Jeans: Express;
boots: UO;
blazer: thrifted;
suspenders: UO;
sweater: H&M.

Observations:

  • Robert Pattinson is very sexy.
  • Overall, I didn't like the movie very much, but I've read every book and thought that Twilight was quite good.
  • Kristin Stewart is beautiful, but I'm not a fan of her acting. She is too monotone for my tastes. I can't seem to believe her as a character.
P.S. One of my classmates rear-ended me on the way to the movie theatre. Now my poor car is crushed, but, thankfully, no one was physically harmed.
P.P.S. The title of this post comes from a line said by Edward Cullen in the film. The screenwriter who wrote that should never work in Hollywood again.
P.P.P.S. Yes, this is the outfit that I wore to the movie.

1 comment:

VogueGirl said...

kay i officailly love that cardigan
x)