Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Rip-Slip

I was hurriedly getting ready for Madhatter's play on Saturday, because I had forgotten that I still had to get gas and other things before I went. I'm finally ready, and I jump into my car. I'm wearing a plaid shift mini dress from Goodwill. When I sit down, my dress rips right in the back, over my big ole butt.

I was all ready late. I sat there shocked for a second, ran inside, threw on the first thing I found, and left.


On a brighter note:


After the play, a bunch of us went to a diner where I met my new best friend. His name is Andrew, he's the cutest thing in the world, and he candidly told me I was really pretty (side note: he's gay). We're going to skip off into the sunset together.

2 comments:

Niviarsiaq said...

this is so entirely genious! It works perfectly too! I would never know anything went wrong :)

Alison said...

haha, uh-oh! great fix though, looks adorable.