top: American Living;
skirt: Target;
earrings: local;
headband: Topshop.
I think people are overreacting about this flu nonsense. It's NOT a pandemic. It is treatable. Thousands die from the regular flu each year; the United States has only lost 1 life to this disease. People should take precautions, but the forced closing of schools seems a little bit much. What do you think?


4 comments:
Adorable top and bag.
People do tend to overact about swine flu...(and bird flu and mad cow disease!). It almost makes me believe those crazies with conspiracy theories that the current government is using this as a distraction from other issues...almost...
good! i like your look!
xx
http://pieddepoule.blogspot.com/
You look so cute!! You really work that striped top! and the skirt- I'm in love!
I totally agree about the whole swine flu thing. I was at my doctor the other day and she said there is actually a vaccination for it! You can only get the vaccination if you have swine flu but its supposed to get you healthy nice and quick. So I don't get all the drama
yeah, i agree with you.
i really don't think they need to close schools, everyone should just wash their hands well.
i love your outfit, by the way.
Post a Comment