I thrifted this beautiful peach linen vintage blouse the other day. It's so light and sweet, and it has the cutest embroidery on the pocket. I'm in love.
Wow! you are an amazing thrifter! This whole outfit is so pretty! I found a chiffon ballerina style skirt today of the same color and was tempted to buy it, now I wish I had.. The camp was a christian leadership camp in New Mexico. Teens from from all different churches all over the west come to it for a week. Here's the link if you're curious- http://www.yxlglorieta.org/ I've heard they also have one for the east but that's the extent of my knowledge about it
3 comments:
wow the shorts are thrift !
i love it
Wow! you are an amazing thrifter! This whole outfit is so pretty! I found a chiffon ballerina style skirt today of the same color and was tempted to buy it, now I wish I had..
The camp was a christian leadership camp in New Mexico. Teens from from all different churches all over the west come to it for a week. Here's the link if you're curious-
http://www.yxlglorieta.org/
I've heard they also have one for the east but that's the extent of my knowledge about it
i love the vest the most. i really like the color of the blouse. the belt is cute too. i really like this menswear-y look.
Post a Comment