Thursday, July 2, 2009

As Casual as It Gets

DIY


tee: DIY;
shorts: Delia's;
bag: F21;
Lipstick: Sephora.

I made this tee the other night in about 5 minutes. This is probably the most casual thing you'll ever see me in. Comfort + a bow = good.
p.s. my hair is WET, not greasy :)

2 comments:

Niviarsiaq said...

great DIY!!! I love it!! how did you do it?
and what lipstick is that? I've been looking for a really good red lipstick for a while. is yours a matte finish? I already have a shiny one...
haha!!!! I just noticed you're from Louisiana! what's the weather like out there?
-yeah, randomness =D

Marie-Louise said...

your shirt is amazing! great work on the DIY!

and the lip color- ive been waiting to try to do the red lip..but i just havent had the courage- maybe ill just have to try- it looks lovely on you!