Saturday, May 9, 2009

Poof

I got a haircut.

5 comments:

Niviarsiaq said...

I LOVE your hair! You totally rock that look!
Thanks for the comments! I had no idea they were making a TV show from 10 things! That would be awesome if it wasn't freakin Disney type actors! That bugs me.
I am always a little jealous of anyone who can just throw stuff away habitually, it's so hard for me to do that! I guess for clothes its good in a way because you have all your old clothes to pull out when there's nothing else to wear
Ok sorry for the super long comment!

Mary said...

This is FANTASTIC!I love all the volume and texture... I'd never have the balls to pull it off but gosh you look lovely!

And no... it wasn't, but I wish it was! I'd love to escape and go south for a bit!

Emlyn said...

I love your hair!
As for my hair, I just had it in a tight bun for musical rehearsals :)

Rosé Magritte said...

You are one stunning lady.

daniB said...

your hair is fierce! i absolutely love it!
you're so lucky to have curly hair!

love your blog & style(: